- Fastest Trimming Times! Cut up to 693 aligners in an 8 hour shift!
- Smoothest edges with minimal or no post process deburring required!
- Capable of straight cut, scalloped cut, elastics cutouts and other advanced details.
- Automatic loading of data for each aligner.
- Locking safety enclosure with redundant sensors to protect your employees.
- Flat fee to purchase. No per aligner fees! No upselling. No contracts.
- Short return on investment.
- Low cost of ownership, and easy to maintain.
- The Trimlign open-protocol can be integrated with any Treatment Planning Software package.
Using your own treatment planning software, 3d printer, and thermo-forming machine, you can create your own in-office automated production line.
Customize your aligners with your own office branding.
Trimlign is open protocol and actively integrating with numerous orthodontic treatment planning software providers. Contact your software provider to inquire about when support for Trimlign will be available.
For Orthodontic Treatment Software Providers
Join our free partnership program. Our open protocol is easy to integrate with your software. Give your customers leading edge aligner processing capabilities.
For Aligner Manufacturers
Trimlign is a compact, simple and robust trimmer that can greatly improve production by increasing through-put and quality while decreasing costs and scrap. Stack your Trimlign machines to conserve space and allow one operator to operate two Trimlign machines.